Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tilda Giggling in my Garden

So how do you like the new look?   I used one of my photos for the new header and included a mugshot :)  I wanted to fix things up for all of you I've gotten to know over the past three years.  I'm so glad you're here.  Your friendly faces are so inspiring.   So I've moved you up where I could see you right off instead of scrolling to the bottom. LOL

I have so many photos I've taken and all kinds of ideas for them that I really need to set aside some time to do something with them.   Some of them are really pretty and would look really good in frames.   Maybe I'll show one here from time to time.


This is Tilda Giggling.   Isn't she the cutest thing with her cozy jammies and socks.  I used copics for her.  Been working on hair coloring.  I used E17, E18, and E19 for her hair.  The color is a reddish brown brunette, really pretty.  

Can you see my highlighting?  Suzanne Dean mentioned that she uses a white Sharpie paint pen for highlighting.  I was just about to order the opaque white paint from Copic, so I bought this instead.  Takes a little getting used to, but it's the best thing I've found yet, even my Signo pen.  They are not very expensive, and you can order them online.

I'll try to remember to name the markers or giving the colors that I used for the posting.   I do write them down.  Since I'm focused on coloring and not projects, giving you the names of colors and what techniques or tools I've used should come easier.   When I use a freebie, I will give you the name of the artist and a link to their website for you to grab it if you want. 

Let me know what you think of my blog's new look.  Good or bad  -- not much I can do about the mugshot :) -- this is a place of learning.  I've gotten better with Copics and I've started using Promarkers, so watch for my oopsies and what I've learned from my experiences.  

As always...

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks great :) I use one of my own photos for the header, too, so I might be little bias in saying: awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilda is so cute and you are too funny with your mugshot comment. lol! --PetiteKalashnikovna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tilda looks great! And I love the look on your blog! You must be a good photographer, can't wait to see more of your pictures and projects.

    ReplyDelete