Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hello, Hello, Hello. So Happy You're Here!

Thank you so much for coming over and following my blog so I could keep up with all of you lovely people.

For those of you who are not with us on the Provo Craft MB, I had decided not to renew my Circle membership based on principle.  However, once the new Circle cart was released I wanted it.  Cart is same price as membership.  To keep to my principles, I decided to buy the cart from someone who wanted to sell.  Each seller asked the same question "Why don't you buy the cart and use the membership?  You'll already have paid for it." 

The message board is my most favorite feature of the Circle.  If I bought the cart, I would miss all of you that I've gotten to know over the last 3 years.  So putting aside my principles, I decided to go ahead and take  advantage of the "perks" of being in the Circle.  Doesn't make much sense to deny myself the joy I get from participating in the message board.  So I'm with the Circle for another year.

 I watched a video by a woman who used Promarkers, and I loved her style of coloring.  I tried to replicate her coloring with the Copics, but it's not quite the same.   I'm going to be posting not just what I've done and learned with Copics but will be adding some Promarker comments as well.  If any of you use Promarkers, please feel free to share your wisdom with us.  We do appreciate it.

From time to time, I am going to pay tribute to those who regularly make good quality digital images available for free.  I love free digis, good quality free digis.  There are several that I make sure not to miss.  So I will color one or two of their digis, post a link to their site, and hopefully you guys will want to go over and check out their blogs or websites.

Here's a few things I've been coloring recently.  I hope you enjoy them.  Let me know what you think.


This little digi came from my Stretch 'N Bubbles stash.  This is the one where I used the Copics to try to get a Promarker look.


Same with this little girly.  She's one of the digis created by Anne Fenton from the Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenges.


This little gate image is another from The Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge.  I colored Tilda to enter into Enfy's totally girly challenge, but I got a little intimidated and didn't enter anything.  How do you like my gray-haired Tilda walking with her little puppy all decked out in pink?
 
To those who came over, again I say thank you.  I will be focusing on my blog
and will try include some things that will be of interest to those of us who love to color.  As always, if there's something you want to ask questions about let me know.  I've got a lot of craft stuff, and I will give you my honest experience with a particular product.


Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment