Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Coloring A Digi

I'm starting a new coloring. This is how I'm starting this particular digi. The lines are very faint, so I'm going to go over them using a pen tool that comes with the digital program using the color black.  The digi is by artist Sliekje. She is one of my favs, and you can get this one without cost on her blog, Sliekje.blogspot.com. There are lots of digital art programs available.  I use several just to get a feel for what's out there and what works best for me.  As a beginner I'm still pretty basic, but I have acquired a preference for programs that use layers.  You don't have to have them for coloring.  So grab a digi and let's see if we can get the hang of digital coloring.


As always --
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment