Friday, November 16, 2012

Framing and Chilling

I've been trying to get my Cricut to work with me and get some Fancy Frames cut out.  The ones that cut are way too big around and in the opening.  So I've got to fiddle around to get them the way I'd like them to be.  I only want the entire frame to be 5x7 including any decorating or trimming.  So far this one is the best, but it's way too big for my purpose, 8x10.  It's a nice frame and mat, so I'll be keeping it and using it.  There's literally no instructions with this cartridge, just choose the height of your picture.  Most of my pics are 4x6.  With these instructions, I get an 8x10 frame and a 4x6 opening.  I'm trying real dial size and relative dial size.  If any of you have any tips on using the Fancy Frames cartridge, please share.  I'm doing trial and error now.  TIA


This is my entry for this week's Creative Freebie Challenge over at Outlawz. 


As always --
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job coloring my image and I love the way you put the frame around too.
    Huggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job coloring my image and I love the way you put the frame around too.
    Huggs

    ReplyDelete