Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Beader's Paradise

Okay.  So if you follow this blog, you know I don't get excited easily, but when I do -- Whoo baby!  I get sooooo excited!!!

Got an e-mail from one of Beader's Daily sponsors.  The e-mail said I could get $500 of stuff for $140 and free shipping.  Hmmmmmm...I was skeptical.

Well, I ordered, and my package came today with free -- did I say "free"? -- 2-day shipping.  I am dancing, singing, and smiling like nobody's watching.  Prima did not disappoint.  I got four big bags of beads and beading stuff.  I'll be making for me and everybody else for quite some time, may even open a store. LOL

Enjoy the pics.  I apologize for the lighting.  My bulb broke. 
 


 
 



Here's the link in case you want to get your own.  If you like beads, bead stuff, or jewelry, you really don't want to miss this.  Thanks, Prima.
http://www.primabead.com/Beaders-Paradise-P9399.aspx
 

As always --
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment