Friday, January 27, 2012

SMOOCH INKS

This is my post from the Cricut MB for Barbara.  A few days ago Barbara was clearing out her craft space and asked on the MB what was a Smooch and should she get rid of them. 


 "Hey Barbara,

This is why you need to keep your Smooches.



Found this in among my swatches. It's a reject because it has a big oopsie. (One of the hearts got messed up and I tried to fix it.)Blushing

This is a dry embossed place card, made with a stencil and stylus (also from Paper Wishes), and then patiently painted with Smooches. Isn't it so pretty and girly and sweet?



Anyway, as you can tell the Smooches are pearlescent. The color is intense and the brush makes it possible to get into the tiniest of places. I love my Smooches. There's even a pearl white.

SMOOCHES!

 Let's do lunch."

Now, in case you don't know what Smooches are, they are "Pearlized Accent Ink." I like to call it nail polish for paper.  You can get Smooch ink in lots of colors from PaperWishes.  Look around while you're there.  It's one of my favorite places.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I know Barbara is going to like this! What a great project using 'Smooch'!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never used "Smooch" products but love this projects. I will check out the "Smooch" stuff when I head to Michaels this week. I am a new follower from the Circle MB, I am looking forward to more of your creations!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete