Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Freebies @ ANJI'S ANTICS

Anji's Antics is one of my favorite blogs for line art freebies.  My favorite ones are of women and flowers.  I like to watch them "come alive" as I color them.   I've often wondered if she's drawn them from photos or of folks she knows or if she just imagines them.  Anji is a true artist and often features some of her fantastic artwork, from painting to papier mache to altered art to renovating furnishings.  

Like the postman, you can count on Anji to post an image just about every day, whether it be rain, heat or snow, whether she's feeling sick or well; and if she can't do it, her loving husband will do it for her and keep us posted on Anji.  She's a real trooper.   

Here are some of Anji's images I've colored using Promarkers.

                                                

These were Apple Blossoms

This one turned into this beautiful Black Lady

And this one a beautiful Redhead

If you stopped by to see what Anji inspires you to color and leave her a comment or two, you'll enjoy it and she'd really appreciate it.    
http://anjisantics.blogspot.com/
Thanks, Anji.

And as always -
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog! I am so honored! Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete